Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's all about sewing.....



Assalamualaikum...

Ok...what's the good things in my blog? And what are the good things i have contribute to my blog? Nothing so far..i guess (T_T)My first thoughts when i build this blog is to provide as much info about sewing...i am not a pro, and i am just a beginner.

My sewing journey starts when i was in secondary school, when i was in form 2. I fix my school uniform coz it was my elder sis's school uniform which is too big for me... Silently i make it smaller, and my mom did not noticed about it!

I made my first rug ( rug ke? nak refer kepada alas kaki) from leftover clothes when i was waiting for PMR result..and oh ya, i did all those sewing projects for the Kerja Kursus for Kemahiran Hidup on my own! i did not ask help from my mom..very independent haaa.. lol. eventhough it was not very nice, but i manage to do it by myself!

Actually i dont know if sewing is my passion..until now..but i do love to learn it and feel very satisfied and happy when i sewn my own clothes and for my mom..and then the serious journey starts when i attended sewing class in KEMAS near my place...starting from learning baju kurung and then followed with making curtains, mangoesteen pillow ( bantal manggis ), made a corset..etc

I also learn sewing from MyGFL years ago before the website has been closed. It was a very nice website with a complete step by step turorial. And i still have the notes for Boxpleat curtain..but it was not nicely printed out coz was running out of ink! Sesiapa yang tercari-cari nota menjahit langsir Boxpleat, please inform me. Kalau nak upload kat sini kene scan dulu, dan gambar pun tak begitu jelas sebab out of ink..if any of u looking for nota baju kurung pesak buluh, baju melayu cekak musang, baju kurung pesak gantung, nota baju kebaya, you may visit my adeq's blog --> www.homesolehah.blogspot.com

Anyway, in short, learn sewing really brings benefits. Setakat ni saya dah boleh jahit baju pesak gantung ( pesak gantung ni belajar sendiri eaa kat dalam buku ), langsir royal scallop, tie scallop, boxpleat, langsir goblet.. banyak lagi kene belajar ni..mana2 sifu jahitan meh la singgah sini..kongsi apa saja info yg anda ada..saya budak baru belajar, kalau salah tolong tunjukkan...

Ada masa nanti inshaAllah saya akan tunjuk hasil-hasil yang telah saya pelajari selama ni...
Idea pun dah takde nak tulis apa..tulis satu post pon dah dekat sejam..Lagu josh groban pon dah banyak kali diulang main..apekehei...


p/s : maaf kalau bahasa inggeris saya kelakar. Doesn't matter kot sebab english is not my mother tounge.. (^_^)V

Mak cik Martha please encourage me!

No comments: